Across Logistics Solutions has a solid track record in managing large industrial project deliveries for world leading suppliers. We have been active in delivering production lines, special purpose machinery, plant components and equipment.
To support delivery process we provide feasibility studies, lashing and separation planning, survey inspections and special permits obtaining as well as en-route assembling and disassembling.
Our main services:
- Seafreight by chartered vessels and barges to all Russian and CIS ports.
- Cargo onforwarding to final destination
- Liner seafreight services in Baltic sea region
- EU-Russia oversize trucking operations
- Project rail delivery services
- Project airfreight
- Multimodal deliveries, en-route cargo disassembling/assembling
References available in following segments: construction equipment, mining equipment, pulp and paper machinery, automation equipment, metal-processing equipment, cranes, wood-processing equipment and machines available on request.
Across service area covers whole Russia and CIS region. We can deliver goods in a most safe and competitive way, minimizing the number of transit points, also to remote destinations. We have special competence in handling sensitive equipment, dangerous goods and time-critical shipments. Personal control and availability.
Among our freight options:
- International airfreight deliveries from Asia, USA, Europe
- Consolidation terminal services in Europe
- Container deliveries to Russian ports and in-transit via Baltic states and Finland
- Specialized courier services
References available in following segments: sensitive measuring and laboratory equipment, tank containers, laboratory reagents, dangerous chemicals
We provide a number of additional services to help our customers maintain internal logistics infrastructure lean and flexible.
Among our main services:
- Import and export customs clearance. Consulting concerned with import of goods to Russia and CIS.
- Warehousing in EU and Russia. Distribution services within Russia
- Technical feasibility studies, preparation of transport drawings and other independent analysis.
- SCM optimization – consultancy services with focus on increasing competitive advantage and customer service level through SCM